Arran Quarter Cask Whisky
- Matured for approx. 8 years in first-fill Bourbon Barrels before
being transferred into small casks also made of American Oak.
- Distilled and matured at Lochranza.
- Matured in first-fill ex-Bourbon barrels before being transferred into smaller casks also made of American Oak.
- Ageing in smaller casks intensifies the maturation process and adds an extra dimension of spice.
- Non chill-filtered. Natural colour.
- Bottled at cask strength 56.2% Vol
- Aromas of waxy lemons, melting cane sugar and a hint of cocoa promise intense and complex flavours. Fresh pineapple and green apples with a red chilli heat.
Arran Quarter Cask Whisky 53.8% 700ml
Appearance / Color : Warm Gold
Nose / Aroma : The fragrance is warm and bright with a tang of Meyer lemon and plenty of toasted granola notes, cinnamon, and wood.
Taste / Palate : The flavor profile is really interesting with grilled pineapple, Japanese almond cookies, Granny Smith apples, and flan.
Finish : The finish is both fresh and long with wood spice and more lemon zest.